Re: class or instance?

From: Steven Gollery <sgollery@cadrc.calpoly.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:51:46 -0800
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Seth,

Due to my lack of background in this area, I've always had a hard time
understanding your mentographs. Can you point me to some sort of introductory
material?

Also, I wonder if it is possible to express your mentograph in DAML. Not only
would it help me to understand the graph a little better, but it would go a
long way to answering Huajun's original question.

Thanks in advance,

Steven Gollery
sgollery@cadrc.calpoly.edu