[www-rdf-logic] <none>

From: myriam ribiere <Myriam_Ribiere-AMR061@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:11:15 +0100
To: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>

I would like to modelize in DAML+OIL a property that can take in a
particular class multiple range.
According to the documentation available on DAML+OIL, if i allow multiple
range for a same class, the range of my class must be the intersection of
all the class expressions.
How to represent it if i would like that the property take one of the two
possible range.

Let p1 be a property and C, C1 and C2 three classes.
i would like to express that p1(C,C1) or p1(C,C2).

<daml:Class rdf:ID="C">
    <daml:Restriction daml:minCardinality="0" >
      <daml:onProperty rdf:resource="#p1"/>
		<unionOf rdf:parseType="daml:collection">
			<daml:Class rdf:about="#C1"/>
			<daml:Class rdf:about="#C2"/>

Is it the right way to write this ?

Thanks in advance,