Sintax question

From: Hector Ceballos <al780234@mail.mty.itesm.mx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:57:53 -0600
To: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
Hi,
I'm using an DAML+OIL ontology for defining some instances. Instances are
based on http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/plus/DAML/onts/cs1.0.daml . I'm
trying to make reference from one object to another in the definition. For
example, organization CIA is subOrganization of ITESM. What i'm writing is:

<University rdf:ID="ITESM">
 <rdfs:comment>Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de
Mty</rdfs:comment>
</University>

<Organization rdf:ID="CIA">
 <rdfs:comment>Centro de Inteligencia Artificial.</rdfs:comment>
 <subOrganization>"#ITESM"</subOrganization>
</Organization>

Is this wrong? how should I reference ITESM from CIA?

Thanks in advance
Hector G. Ceballos