picture RDF reification summary

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:29:09 -0800
To: "RDF-LOGIC" <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
For those of you who want to grok the dialogue about reification in RDF WG I
have composed a mentograph.  I have limited my editorial comments to an
absolute minimum.

http://robustai.net/mentography/reifyRDF_WG_decision.gif

What is especially promising is this statement that appeared in the minutes
of the teleconference today:

[[
   The group overwhelmingly, unanimously
   supports that we should, in principle, focus
   on addressing the provenance use-case.
   Subsequent discussion adds the proviso
   that this doesn't take us into whole new
   areas of design.
]]

seeUrl http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Feb/0263.html

Seth Russell