Re: reification test case

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 05:32:57 -0800
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
From: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

> Again, I'm interested in wording in RDF M&S that indicates that there can
> be more than one reification of a given statement.  I can't even find an
> issue in the RDF Issue Tracking document about this.

<http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/Overview.html#rdfms-identity-of-stat
ements>
..which refers to
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/1999Dec/0068.html>
... which is the first place (that I know of) where Dan Brickley raised this
issue back in 1999.  You may find where he says: "I believe the model spec
is a little unclear on this" especially enlightening.

Seth Russell