From: R.V.Guha
To: Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Cc: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: Semantics, in particular DAML+OIL semantics

I am referring to the ability to treat classes and predicates as first class
objects.

guha

 Otherwise, I am afraid all I can see is consternation caused by the
inability of description logics to accomodate a fairly basic feature
that has been found useful in many widely implemented systems.

What feature are you referring to?

Guha

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research