Re: Semantics, in particular DAML+OIL semantics

Guha,

I have some questions about what you call "special interpretations"
the logical symbols.

Are logical symbols the symbols for connectives, along with quantifiers?

Wouldn't MA treat these symbols the same way as MB does?

It makes sense to me that for the _nonlogical_ vocabulary
(constant symbols, function symbols, and relation symbols),
MA and MB can provide different interpretations.

But I am puzzled by how MA or MB might treat the logical symbols differently.

Can you explain?

Thanks,

Jim