RE: Ontology Mapping

Simply put, it generates instances of matches between two ontologies, the
'Result ART'.  Use the 'Return HTML with links' submit button to get a
clickable link to the results. You may need to use 'view source' to see the
results, depending on the browser you are using.

Our application server was down, it is backup now, sorry. Hopefully what it
does should be more apparent now.

 - Lewis