RE: DAML-S Service Grounding

From: Katia Sycara <katia@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:30:18 -0500
To: Joachim.Peer@unisg.ch, www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Cc: katia@cs.cmu.edu
 we are working on the Service Grounding and will have an initiasl proposal
in the DANL-S coalition within the next week or so. After internal
discussion, we hope to have an initial proposal for feedback by the
community soon (I would imagine before Christmas, but this is my personal
 --Katia Sycara (member of DAML-S coalition)
   School of Computer Science
   Carnegie Mellon University