Re: [semanticweb] Proof and trust

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:38:52 +0000
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
Cc: "Erik Hellman" <erik.hellman@apollo.nu>, <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>, <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
At 05:21 PM 11/19/01 +0000, Sean B. Palmer wrote:
> > trust and proof
>
>Well, there clearly isn't a lot of work going on with respect to trust
>and proof on the Semantic Web at the moment.

There's some stuff happening on the fringes of SW activity;  a couple of URlS:

http://www.nr.no/coras/
http://www.bitd.clrc.ac.uk/ACTIVITY/CORAS

There's also some related activity in Kings College and Imperial College,
London University, but I don't have any specific references to hand.

#g
--

Graham Klyne