reification representes "statings" not statements

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:00:50 -0800
To: "RDF-LOGIC" <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
Cc: "Pat Hayes" <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, "Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Re the post in the WG by Brian McBride:

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Nov/0217.html

I though we had sortOf agreed that statatings were not unique.  So where a
stating is a reification of a statement we can have multiple bNodes with the
same reification quad.   Then if we sign on the the N3 method of replacing
the reification quad with a single statement within a single context, we can
express the examples of statings in your post just as well as the example
propositional attitude ... please see:

http://robustai.net/mentography/reificationOfStatings.gif

... some other mentographs about reification:

http://robustai.net/mentography/quads2ways.gif
http://robustai.net/mentography/quads2waysR.gif
http://robustai.net/mentography/reificationDenotes.gif
http://robustai.net/mentography/reificationContext.gif