Re: gedcom-relation example

Tim,

We 'swap'ped a little bit to your cwm.py and found
  jython cwm.py gedcom-all.n3 gedcom-damlex.n3 -think > lots.n3
working on our laptop (no problems at all on Windows 2000)
BTW jython http://sourceforge.net/projects/jython/ is cool!

The facts in gedcom-all.n3 are from some imaginary families
although for us, they are quite real so we can easily check the
results of http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/lots.n3 and they are ...
all making sense!

I am currently trying to follow your 'think'ing ...
(I'm just wondering if the way in which we did the
not-equal stuff is not improvable)

timbl@w3.org on 03/22/2001 03:26:54 AM