Re: gedcom-relation example

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:26:39 -0500
To: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>, <mdean@bbn.com>
Cc: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>, <boley@informatik.uni-kl.de>
Jos,

Thanks for converting this into N3.

I had to make two changes to use it.   In the rules, for cwm you have to
state that the rule is
true - the "forAll" doens't do that for you. The other thing is that you
can't
omit the colon when you use a locanname with a void namespace prefix.
My versions are listed in http://www.3.org/2000/10/swap/Examples.html

(where is the original of this from?)

Tim