RE: "Is a Property a Class" and other DAML questions

I don't mean to be dense but, the definition of sameClassAs is...

<rdf:Property ID="sameClassAs">
  <rdfs:comment>
    for sameClassAs(X, Y), read X is an equivalent class to Y.
    cf OIL Equivalent
  </rdfs:comment>
  <rdfs:subPropertyOf rdf:resource="#equivalentTo"/>
  <rdfs:subPropertyOf
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#subClassOf"/>
</rdf:Property>

So taking the comment and applying it to the Property statement below...

for sameClassAs(Property,
http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Property)
  Property is an equivalent class to
http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Property.

Which is treating http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Property as a
class, and if this
is not a property, then what is?

It seems to me that when you refer to something whose ID is "Property" it is

the object/resource/class identified as a property. You are not saying that
the string
"Property" is a class. (Even though it may be.)

Putting the deap-horse-crop away - Lewis