Re: Nests and abstract syntax: Quads vs. nests as sets of Triples

Tim Berners-Lee wrote:

> [...]

I think you can, since the information isn't actually 'lost' (apart from
the document order, which shouldn't matter). Consider the current RDF
API's - the triples are often not stored in an actual graph, with
explicit pointers to each other, but in some kind of array or hash or
whatever. The graph can be reconstructed from these triples though, by
checking for resources that occur in more than one triple. Isn't that
all we're talking about when we speak of 'flattening into triples'?

Regards,

David Allsopp.

--
/d{def}def/u{dup}d[0 -185 u 0 300 u]concat/q 5e-3 d/m{mul}d/z{A u m B u
m}d/r{rlineto}d/X -2 q 1{d/Y -2 q 2{d/A 0 d/B 0 d 64 -1 1{/f exch d/B