Re: rdf as a base for other languages

From: "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>

> The point is that some RDF vocabular terms need to be defined as
> "operational" or "performative" for particular agents.

I think all we need is just the one term, 'do'.  So the triple would be
{Agent do Action}.  But the action is never performed unless it is issued
through a privledged channel ... we wouldn't want an agent to to just read
some RDF feed somewhere and act upon it.  Once a privledged command channel
is opened to an agent the command triple might read something like {You do
Jump17} ... Jump17 being a URI uniquely described by some trusted source.

What is interesting to note is that the Agent's awareness is the subject of
any execuiting command script and that the script is just a tree of
sequenced bags of sequenced bags (etc) pointing ultimately into actions
grounded in machine instructions.

'do' is the name of the interperter of that tree.

Seth