R: Semantic Web Mining

From: Antonio Tomarchio <antoniotomarchio@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:20:48 +0100
To: "Gerd Stumme" <stumme@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>, <cg@cs.uah.edu>, <fca-list@indiana.edu>, <dl@dl.kr.org>, <KR-POSTINGS@KR.ORG>, <community@mlnet.org>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
We are very interested in this aspect. We are a company specialized in
Internet solution and we are placed in Italy
We are studying solutions in order to develop a relational database
structure to save Web metadata based on RDF tecnology. The final aim is the
developing of a new generation of searche engines which will be fundamental
for the creation of the semantic Web.
We've already developed a database solution and several venture capitalists
are evaluating our project.