RE: Summary of the QName to URI Mapping Problem

Smiley's tend to help avoid ambiguity ;-)

> In fact I
> certainly wouldn't think of selling any Nokia stock in the present
> financial climate

Is that another barbed joke at the present value of Nokia stock? ;-)

(a good sense of humor is a key asset in any standards-related endeavor)

> I suspect that there are cross-cultural differences between our
> working environments. Living as I do in the hinterlands of academia,
> I take umbrage at being accused of being naive;

Apologies for any (unintended) offense on my part. I guess I also should
use more explicit smileys ;-)

Regards,

Patrick

--
Patrick Stickler                      Phone:  +358 3 356 0209
Senior Research Scientist             Mobile: +358 50 483 9453