Online DAML Error Checking/Simple Querying Service

From: Joe Kopena <joe@plan.mcs.drexel.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:55:06 -0400
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org

I can't remember if it's ever been mentioned on this list, but the rdfig
list has seen a couple mentions of DAMLJessKB [1], some work I've been
doing on processing/working with DAML (and thus RDF schema and XSD) data
using Jess [2]. In the past couple days I've constructed a servlet so
people can play around with it a bit without installing all the requisite
libraries and software. I also hope it can serve as a useful error
checking and simple examination service for DAML ontologies. The service
is available at [3].

I'd be very interested in any questions or comments about the service,
and especially any discussion about the underlying software and
some of the ways I and others are using it in our projects.

Thanks

[1] http://plan.mcs.drexel.edu/projects/legorobots/design/software/DAMLJessKB/
[2] http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov/jess/
[3] http://plan.mcs.drexel.edu/damljesskb/servlet/DAMLJessKBWeb/