DAML+OIL ontology library/crawler

From: Jim Hendler <jhendler@darpa.mil>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:05:05 -0400
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Folks-
  we know a lot of you out there have been playing with DAML+OIL and
building ontologies and/or playing w/instances.  To make this easier,
we created the DAML ontology repository and DAML crawler,  Both can
be accessed from http://www.daml.org/ and it is easy to submit
pointers to new ontologies and/or to provide pointers to web pages to
start the crawler.  To date we have 112 ontologies, and the crawler
as found about 12,000 DAML pages with over 1.2M DAML statements on
them -- however, that number has been static for a while.  If you are
playing with DAML, these are useful tools and linking to them will
help us build large sets of statements to play with -- so I just
wanted to remind everyone this exists and to welcome your
participation
  -Jim Hendler

--
Prof. James Hendler		Program Manager