Re: Humans or agents (was RE: A plea for peace. was [...])

From: "Je'ro^me Euzenat" <Jerome.Euzenat@inrialpes.fr>

> I am really puzzled here. Can someone tell me what that URI:
>      http://www.scientificamerican.com/2001/0501issue/0501berners-lee.html
> identifies?

Interesting question ... I've been looking for a good URL that I could call
the URI of the (Semantic Web) ... and now, me thinks, we have one :))

But shucks, I cannot consistently say in RDF\XML what I want to say ... so I
guess I'll need to lapse into Semenglish to dubb it correctly :

language: Semenglish

Seth says {

(The Semantic Web)
    uri
http://www.scientificamerican.com/2001/0501issue/0501berners-lee.html ;
    comment "Hopefully the URI of this node will become
                   *the* URI of (The Semantic Web)";
    isA Cloud;
    notA Web.

(Scientific American:  Feature Article: The Semantic Web: May 2001)
    url
http://www.scientificamerican.com/2001/0501issue/0501berners-lee.html ;
    dc:author TIM BERNERS-LEE, JAMES HENDLER, ORA LASSILA ;
    dc:publisher (Scientific American);
    comment "An excellent introduction to  (The Semantic Web)" ;
    introduces (The Semantic Web).

}.