RE: RDF semantics: applications, formalism and education

From: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:49:55 -0500
To: "Danny Ayers" <danny@panlanka.net>
Cc: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
>I get the picture of a group of mechanics standing around a derailed train,
>leaning against a crane saying, 'nah, it'll never run like that...'

I get the picture of a group of people standing around a home-made
jalopy with octagonal wheels held together with duct tape which has
broken down, and the owner is saying "How do I FIX it??", and they
are trying to tell him, as gently as possible, that it might be
better to leave it in the ditch and buy a Toyota.

Pretty soon, they are going to get impatient, get back into their
BMWs and Lexuses and drive away.

Pat Hayes

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes