Re: docs w/ ptrs to vocab, axioms

Hi Jim:

The issue of standards and implications of semantic web technologies on
the new ways of developing standards is of interest to me.  Here at NIST,
we have started to investigate some of these issues and would be interested
to 'compare notes' with others.  So, I assume that, yes, we are actively
investigating this approach.

Best regards,

- Nenad

--
Nenad Ivezic, PhD, Guest Researcher
(on leave from Oak Ridge National Laboratory)