Re: Description Logic Markup Language, XSLT demos etc

Thanks Dan,

	as the author of the cited stuff, I would be pleased to hear about
comments and complaints.
	I have more interesting transformations: in the Logics page there is
a DTD for describing a DL (just by assembling constructors). From
these documents I can generate both the DTD of the DL and its DSD
(Document Semantics Description, a classical denotational semantics).
Unfortunately, this is not
public because it would require me to allow people to create many files on the
server (if you got a turnaround, I'd like to ear about that -- I use
Apache servlet server).
	Usually everything display must work online but some stylesheets
require XT to work (I used the output tag for multiple outputs).
	Be sure to reload the "result-escrire.txt" file returned by
transformations (because it always write in the same file, you might have the
cached one or the one generated by someone else).

--
  Jérôme Euzenat                  __
                                  /      /\