daml-ont and oil

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:23:52 -0700
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
For those of you who want to do a little reading on OIL with respect to
DAML,
there is a page posted on the daml.org site -
http://www.daml.org/2000/10/daml-oil

that points to important oil documents with respect to daml.
(it of course points to the oil web site which contains a more
comprehensive overview of oil  but if you are only interested in OIL
with respect to DAML, the posted page is for you.)

I will be maintaining this page as comparisons come out
so please send me urls if there are some that you think should be
pointed to from this site.

thanks,
Deborah McGuinness

--