Re: A Model Theoretic Semantics for DAML-ONT (now, an Axiomatic Semantics)

From: Ora Lassila <daml@lassila.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:26:37 -0500
To: guha@guha.com
CC: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Guha,

Guha wrote:
>  I think they *are* supposed to be disjoint. Can you give
> me an example of an RDF  property that is also a class?

I am not saying that this would be a common occurrence, but I have seen
examples where there were basically two *roles* for the same *name*.
Another thing is that do we need to restrict things if there is no
reason to do so? What do you gain by making them disjoint?

	- Ora

--
Ora Lassila <ora@lassila.org> +1 (617) 901-1103