Re: A Model Theoretic Semantics for DAML-ONT

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 01:32:35 -0600
To: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
CC: www-rdf-logic@w3.org, fikes@ksl.stanford.edu
Crud! I reviewed this thing in detail, but lost
it to a crash. Anyway...

Deborah McGuinness wrote:
[...]
> The document is attached here as a word document and is also available
> off of the knowledge systems laboratory's DAML page:
> http://www.ksl.Stanford.EDU/projects/daml/
> or directly available from:
> http://www.ksl.Stanford.EDU/people/dlm/DAML-Ont-kif-axioms-001107.doc

I managed to read it, after fumbling around looking
for word conversion tools (and finding that abiword,
which was already installed, works pretty well
on this document).

I managed to convert it and upload it too:
http://www.daml.org/2000/10/DAML-Ont-kif-axioms-001107.html

But please, in the future, take it easy on the
unsolicited attachments, especially proprietary attachments...

[[[
Contact Info and Acceptable Use Policy

[...]

Attachments in proprietary formats are not welcome. Don't
assume I have a license to any particular piece of software (e.g.
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint). Please use plain text, HTML,
PDF, etc.; i.e. data formats with publicly available specifications
and multiple widely-available implementations.
]]]

-- Dan Connolly, W3C
http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/#contact
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 22:23:23 GMT