Linkshare request

From: Prizematch crew <news@prizematch.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:01:34
To: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
Hi!
We like your site and propose a banner swap / link exchange.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Best Regards
Ola Danielsson
Prizematch Crew
www.Prizematch.net

Www.prizematch.net is the first event gateway leading the way to on- and
offline computer game events with prizes (products and money). The portal-
service is free of charge and contain information about matches on all platforms
(Playstation, SEGA, Nintendo, PC and Microsoft). Prizematch.net  is supported
 by game developers, publishers, online gaming services, newspapers and gamers.