Help with KIF

From: Graham Klyne <GK@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 01:51:23 +0000
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Not knowing where else to ask...

I'm having some difficulties understanding some aspects of the KIF
specification, specifically in sections 4.4 and 6.4 dealing with definitions.

I think I understand what a "complete" definition is, but I don't get the
idea of "unrestricted" and "partial" definitions.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Also, I think I've spotted a few typos in the version I downloaded recently
at logic.stanford.edu: is there a contact e-mail address for reporting such
things?

#g
Graham Klyne
(GK@ACM.ORG)