Re: position in cancer informatics

The discussion seem to point to a deeper question: how to enable crowd
sourcing of the analysis of these kind of data sets? This may involve
running of analysis code or maybe even manual work.
What kind of computational infrastructure would we need to enable this? And
how do we validate and aggregate results?

--
Professor Stefan Decker
Director, Digital Enterprise Research Institute,