Re: Vocabulary for reviewing businesses, places, ...?

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 01:13:32 +0200, Kingsley Idehen
<kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> On 8/19/12 6:02 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>>

>> On 19 August 2012 23:00, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com
>> <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     On 8/15/12 7:50 PM, Chaals McCathieNevile wrote:
>>
>>         On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 23:43:48 +0200, Daniel O'Connor
>>         <daniel.oconnor@gmail.com <mailto:daniel.oconnor@gmail.com>>
>>         wrote:
>>
>>             http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=146645
>>
>>             is a good starting point.
>>

>>         That's pretty much where we are at already (Yandex also
>>         participates in schema.org <http://schema.org>). The question
>>         is whether anyone has already built the next vocabulary,
>>         describing the things being reviewed - we're happy to do it
>>         but it would be pretty silly to reinvent that wheel
>>
>>     Chaals,
>>
>>     There are a number of Review ontologies out in the wild. Here are
>>     some links:
>>
>>     1. http://ontologi.es/like#
>>     2. http://vocab.org/review/terms.rdf
>>     3. http://vocab.org/review/terms.html .
>>

>> seeAlso : http://revyu.com/
>>
>> vocab: http://purl.org/stuff/rev

Yeah, I looked at all these.

Specifically what I wanted was more detailed terms to refer to the things
I was reviewing - e.g. for a hotel booking "ease of the process", "what I
was offered matched what I got", "value-for-money", "friendly staff",
"clean room", "services available". Some of which will be useful for a
cafe review, or a flight, and some of which won't...

And that is what I cannot find anywhere.

Cheers

Chaals

--
Chaals - standards declaimer