I-KNOW '09 Deadline Extension

From: Alexander Stocker <astocker@know-center.at>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:48:50 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

Due to multiple requests from our scientific community we decided to
extend the paper submission deadline for the I-KNOW - International
Conference for Knowledge Management and Knowledge Technologies
(http://www.i-know.at) to ** 6 April 2009 **.

Remember, the topics of I-KNOW '09 will cover most relevant aspects of
knowledge management and knowledge technologies, including but not
limited to:

    * Basics and Theories
    * Knowledge Work Support
    * Semantic Technologies
    * Knowledge Services
    * Knowledge Relationship Discovery
    * Knowledge Visualization
    * Innovative Approaches to Knowledge Management
    * Knowledge Management and Web 2.0

The I-KNOW '09 Call for Paper can be found here:
http://i-know.tugraz.at/scientific_part/call_for_papers

We are looking forward to your original contribution to I-KNOW '09!

Best regards,
Klaus Tochtermann

I-KNOW Conference Chair