Requesting your help

From: Omer Salem al-khanbushi <amri_2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:46:47 +0000
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Dear Sir,I am student in the computer, I need request your help for Storing RDF in a relational database. I have small rdf and I want to implement to relation database. can you help me.I enclose you with this mail file, and I explain the problem in the file. Hopefully awaiting your reply soon.With best regards, Omer
Change the world with e-mail. Join the iím Initiative from Microsoft.