RDF Schema and Internationalization

From: David Pratt <fairwinds@eastlink.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 11:58:23 -0300
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I don't know if this is the right place or not.  I have been putting my
first RDF schema together.  Can someone advise how I should deal with
multiple language support or point me in the right direction.  I
realize that you can attach a language attribute such as <rdfs:label
xml:lang="en"> which I have done so that this is clear in my schema.

  I am not clear about how to deal with internationalize data however.
Let's use a product as an example.  If it has properties (predicates)
such as a hasSKU, hasTitle, hasDescription, the title and description
properties could be in different languages. How does one deal with
internationalization in the schema.  Do I have to create properties
like hasTitleEn, hasTitleFr, hasTitleEs  etc. so my schema will handle
multiple languagesor is there another way. It seems this approach would
not be a very dynamic and involve much duplication in my schema which
is already large. I would appreciate pointers on what I should do.
Many thanks.

Regards,
David