Tom Gruber: Ontology of Folksonomy / Article + ATTEND in the virtual Keynote

From: Miltiadis Lytras <mdl@eltrun.gr>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:10:37 -0500
To: <martin.hepp@deri.org>, <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>, <dip-all@lists.deri.org>, <iswc04@cs.toronto.edu>, <news-announce-conferences@uunet.uu.net>, <agents@cs.umbc.edu>, <public-sws-ig@w3.org>, <daml-all@daml.org>, <ruleml-all@ruleml.org>, <announce@sigart.acm.org>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>, <kweb-all@lists.deri.org>, <aiia@dis.uniroma.it>, <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>, <lytras@ceid.upatras.gr>
THE ARTICLE for all: http://tomgruber.org/writing/mtsr05-ontology-of-folksonomy.htm
At a glance:
Thomas Gruber. Ontology of Folksonomy: A Mash-up of Apples and Oranges. Invited paper/keynote to the First on-Line conference on Metadata and Semantics Research (MTSR'05), November 2005 (http://mtsr.sigsemis.org). Rebuttal to a popular anti-ontology blog, with a constructive call to action.
MTSR invitation to ATTEND this keynote:

Dear All I am very happy that Tom will provide us this keynote. He developed an excellent paper for discussion and reflection entitled: Ontology of Folksonomy: A Mash-up of Apples and Oranges.

Please have a look at it from his web site at:

http://tomgruber.org/writing/mtsr05-ontology-of-folksonomy.htm

We would be happy to provide your questions and commnets. For this reason a special forum has been created. For anyone of you interested in be part of this Virtual Keynote just let me know - send me a mail and we will develop you an account. THe only prerequisite is just to post a question:)

Kindest Regars

Miltiadis
MY APOLOGIES
PS: I can bear the title of spammerman but believe me I get so much energy from the thousands friends of SIGSEMIS worldwide that every time some one of you is complaint i am smiling:). We just create opportunities for our community. FORGIVE me for this