change of status

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:27:19 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi folks,

as of Tuesday I will no longer be working for W3C. (This is not a
surprise, I have just been slow at getting all the loose threads tied up).
I will try to follow the RDF interest group, since Fundacion Sidar sees it
as very important to the future of accessibility. So I look forward to
some new work, some new challenges, and some new possibilities for me. My
contact details are as below (my phone number remains unchanged), and I'll
see you around.

Cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                 Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org