Re: XMLLiterals and language

I think to some extent, the fact that pronounciation is adapted
to the host language is because most people are not fast enough
or do not see the need to switch phonetic registers. Also, it
may be that the

Also, it may be an indication of the fact that this word/term
has already entered the host language (at least for the speaker
concerned).

The situation in Japan is very much the same, but I also have
observed the problem that I don't get understood when I use
the 'original' English pronunciation in the middle of a
Japanese sentence.

Regards,    Martin.