Re: a simpler form of rdf xml

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean+rdf@infomesh.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:36:08 +0000
To: henry.story@bblfish.net
CC: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, atom-owl@googlegroups.com

There is no default, because you can't just assume semantics from XML,
but that doesn't stop you from creating a particular interpretation for
Atom. I did just such a thing with Ken MacLeod and Sjoerd Visscher:

    http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/ExtensibilityFramework

I'm mainly stating this on record because I know about Tim Bray's
deadline [1] but I don't have time to work on a proposal myself since
I'm working on other things: Bray's (probably quite rightly) decreed
that all submissions must be in Internet-Draft format, and they take a
while to prepare.

Under five days to go. Would anybody be interested in working on
reviving the proposal? No? Didn't think so :-) BCC'd Ken and Sjoerd
though, just in case they have cycles to spare.

[1] http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/mail-archive/msg11975.html

--
Sean B. Palmer, http://inamidst.com/sbp/