Re: XML or RDF lexicons

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:49:39 +0100
To: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:08:37 +0200, Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com> wrote:

> I am working on a language disambiguation tool in RDF. Is anyone aware of
> different online XML or RDF lexicons (preferably that support Xpointer to
> specific definitions)

There's WordNet [1], which has been expressed in RDF already but is
also the subject of an active Working Group, see [2,3].

Oops, I'm listed as being a member of the WG, though haven't yet
contributed, and haven't been following as well as I should - anyone
got an update on the current status?

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/~wn/