Request about the new list

From: John Fletcher <J.P.Fletcher@aston.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:22:52 -0000
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

It would be very helpful for me if the new list did not have the string

[SWIG] or [Swig]

at the start of each header, as that would make it difficult to
distinguish from

which is what the other SWIG uses. (swig@cs.uchicago.edu)

It would be helpful if there was something as a reference at the
start of each header, as is done by many other groups I belong to.
This makes it easier to sort the messages out.

Dr John P. Fletcher          Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line)
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS),
Aston University,            Fax: (44) 121 359 4094
Aston Triangle,              Email: J.P.Fletcher@aston.ac.uk
BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.      CEAC Web site