Re: Creating XML from RDF triples?

From: Jan Algermissen <jalgermissen@topicmapping.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:10:54 +0200
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: algermissen@acm.org, "www-rdf-interest@w3.org" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Jeremy,

that sounds great, thanks for this.

However, two questions:

- Will the pretty printer use the original DTD/XML Schema of the input files?

- ever heard of something similar in the Apache/Perl world?(I am a bit constrained
  by the existing environment and cannot simply turn to Tomcat for example)

Jan

--
Jan Algermissen                           http://www.topicmapping.com
Consultant & Programmer	                  http://www.gooseworks.org