Re: continuation: rdfs:range with dcterms:isPartOf

Only use domain and range constraints when you truly want to restrict a property on a global basis.  A better way to model is to use DLs:

Class(Brakepad partial
   restriction(isPartOf someValuesFrom(BrakeAssembly)))

Class(BrakeAssembly partial
   restriction(isPartOf someValuesFrom(Vehicle))
   restriction(hasPart someValuesFrom(BrakePad)))

Class(Vehicle partial
   restriction(hasPart someValuesFrom(BrakeAssembly)))

ObjectProperty(isPartOf Transitive inverseOf(hasPart))
ObjectProperty(hasPart Transitive inverseOf(isPartOf))

--- Stephen