RE: Spamming a URI

This is an interesting one but not one we can solve on our own

It addresses the basic question of "who am I" and how credible is my
identity as an entity on the web, as a resource, service or person. It
needs to be solved, but RDF can be a small piece in a solution but not
the base of it.

I write emails therefore I am :)

Lisa