RE: Generated RDF conformant with good practise?

Thanks for the reminder on rdf:parseType="Resource". I do like the concision
over <rdf:Description> when as you say there's no type info present. I don't
think that's hard to explain to users.

The question of whether there *is* type info present in the original XML or
not is one that endlessly fascinates (as you can see, it doesn't take much
to amuse me :-). I think you could parse it either way: even without a
schema present, <bib> could be considered both a type and an instance. Or
does madness that way lie? :-)

Howard