Re: Generated RDF conformant with good practise?

I wrote -

> Howard Katz wrote:

> You also have another problem, because normally a "bib" element in the
> source should turn into a *type* (or class) called "bib", but you have
> it turning into an instance.  It is unlikely that is what you really
> want to do.  You need to come up with a unique uri that identifies the
> specific bib in question.

If, OTOH, you do want the bib to be anonymous (have no global uri), you
could modify my example just a touch, like this -

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <rdf:RDF xmlns:bibterm="http://www.book-stuff.com/terms/"
>    xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.0/"
>    xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
 >   <!--bibterm:bib rdf:about="http://www.book-stuff.com/bib/bib2501"-->
     <bibterm:bib> <!-- now it's an anonymous resource -->

The rest would remain unchanged.

Cheers,

Tom P

--
Thomas B. Passin
Explorer's Guide to the Semantic Web (Manning Books)