Making RDF/XML more legible for non-RDF/XML people

From: Kianoush Eshaghi <Kianoush.Eshaghi@metadat.at>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:22:49 +0200
To: "'RDF interesting groupe'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hello!

I was pointed the work on "SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification"
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/ out. I have looked at this
site, and the specific layout of the table, which contains all classes
and properties. The setting of the such as table interests me, because I
have implemented some RDF vocabulary, which serve more and less as an
agreement about terminology between some developers, who develop their
respective components of a system. I want to illustrate my RDF
vocabulary for people, who haven't got any knowledge about RDF/XML. I
have found the layout of the table appropriate to my purpose. I would
know whether there are any technologies about converting from RDF/XML to
an other form, which will be more legible, I would name XSL for XML.

I would appreciate any advice.

freundliche Gruesse / best regards
Dipl.-Ing. Kianoush Eshaghi     T +43 1 74040-652
METADAT - The Architect for Knowledge Networks