Registration available until Oct 1 Re: RDF / Geospatial workshop, Budapest, 4/5 October

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:39:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: geowanking@lists.burri.to
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, ob@progos.hu, et@progos.hu

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 charles@w3.org wrote:

>(Cross-posted - please don't reply to all if you don't REALLY mean to)

Oops. I had copied the template for the logisitcs page, and it had a couple
of "June" and "July" dates where it should have said october. Registration is
open until 1 October (although we would prefer to have an idea as soon as
possible, for planning purposes).

Sorry for any confusion, and thanks to JibberJim who pointed it out on #rdfig

>There is an information and logistics page available at
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/200410-bud/ - it includes a link
>to the registration page. Registration is required, but is free, and
>lunches, coffee etc will be provided.
>
>Hope to see you in Budapest

Chaals (suitably embarassed)