Query!

From: Chaitanya Saragadam <go4chaitu_eng@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 04:43:46 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi,
  Do anyone know a good rdf crawler,please give me one
which should work under linux or windows and if it
works in lisp or java its added advantage for me.
What exactly a rdf crawler does , i mean give the
exact specification of it so that i can write my own.
what is meant by rdf harvesting.
Is jena a open source software?
Do anyone know abt wilbur? if so is there any quering
language supporting wilbur toolkit.

Reply me asap,

Thanx in advance,
bbye.