Re: [ANN] Topic Map Explorer Version 1.0

From: Thomas B. Passin <tpassin@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 11:52:46 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

rick coope wrote:

> Semantic Web Technologies announce the release of Topic Map Explorer - the
> next generation of personal knowledge management software.

I have tried out the eval version briefly, and I would like to let you
all know that the app has nothing to do with ISO standard Topic Maps.
However, it does export rdf.  It does not import arbitrary rdf, though -
I tried a simple file of my own and the app claimed success but
displayed nothing new.  I presume that it can import its own rdf subset,
though I have not tried that so far.

Cheers,

Tom P

--
Thomas B. Passin
Explorer's Guide to the Semantic Web (Manning Books)