public collections of RDF?

From: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:34:54 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
My search for public collections of RDF is what led to my question earlier
this week about the transience of RSS files. I've often wondered: what data
is this semantic web supposed to be built from? Yes, there are hundreds of
FOAF files out there. And what else?

My research, and suggestions from some friends, has led to this list:
http://www.snee.com/rdfdata/ <http://www.snee.com/rdfdata/> . Frankly, I was
hoping that the list would be a bit longer, and look forward to new entries
that anyone can suggest. The page links to a wiki page for additions and
corrections.

Bob DuCharme   www.snee.com/bob <http://www.snee.com/bob>        <bob@
snee.com> weblog on linking-related topics:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/1191
<http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/1191>